As a bride-to-be, you want every detail of your wedding prep to go smoothly! That includes creating your perfect wedding hair style. Here are some tips to achieve that.
- Avoid changing your hair too close to the wedding day. If your wedding hair prep includes cutting, coloring, perming, or straightening, do it about a month before in case you’ll need to correct or repair anything. Make sure to nourish your hair daily with a good quality shampoo and conditioner like Pantene Total Damage Care shampoo and conditioner to keep it looking healthy for the big day.
- When it comes to wedding hair prep, think WED: weather, event, dress! Is it a beach wedding in our hot and humid weather? Will the event have lots of dancing? Will your dress have a bejeweled neckline? Then an updo might be ideal—long flowing curls can get frizzy, turn flat, or clash with your gown.
- Be realistic with your wedding hair pegs. Consider your own hair’s condition, volume, texture and length to see if you can pull it off. Help your hair grow longer and stronger with Pantene Hair Fall Control shampoo and conditioner, so you can be more flexible with wedding hair choices.
- Include a wedding hair prep session with your dress fitting and makeup trial. How would it look with the veil? How much time would it take? Does your hair need more volume, or perhaps more softness and shine? It's best to do your hair trial a few weeks prior and make sure your wedding hair kikay kit has the right tools for your hair type. Pantene’s wide range of products can take care of your hair’s specific needs, with its Pro-V formula that penetrates deep to nourish, strengthen, and protect against damage.
- Trust your taste. Your mom, bridesmaids or titas will probably give wedding hair suggestions. Hear them out, but remember: it’s your day, your hair. So even if the whole barangay loves a style you only kinda like, don’t settle—just like your groom-to-be, don’t stop until you’ve found the one.
Wedding hair preparations can be daunting at first, but with these tips, the proper tools and the best hair products for your needs, your dream bridal hairstyle is as easy as saying "I do!"