Causes of Hairfall & Best Hairfall Treatment
Waking up to see clumps of hair scattered all over your pillow could make you all frazzled. The best way to deal is to hunt for the best hairfall treatment.
While hairfall is perfectly normal, Dr. Vicky Jolliffe says, “Crash diets, illnesses, recent surgeries, and childbirth are all known factors in causing increased hair shedding by shifting the hair’s cycle from the growing part to the shedding part.”
The cause of hair loss in women may also be attributed to hair damage and breakage from too much styling, coloring, and blow drying. Excessive chemicals and exposure to UV rays ain't good for your locks, too!
Want your hair to be all Gucci? Here are some tips on how to prevent hair loss or hair fall:
- Be kind to your hair. Don't go extra on hair styling, hair coloring, and hot oil treatments. While they appear to make our locks look good, they can also cause hair loss in women.
- Go natural. Hair loss can be caused by being vitamin D deficient. An easy and natural remedy for hair fall is to go out and get some sun (ideally, before 10 am or after 4 pm).
- Turn to home remedies. You can either apply coconut milk on your scalp or rub the pulp of an aloe vera leaf on your hair for a home remedy for hair loss. If you're using coconut milk, cover your head with a towel and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with cold water and finish it with your shampoo.
- Use a damage-blocking shampoo as a treatment to protect your hair. If you have color-treated hair, opt for specially formulated Pantene Color & Perm Shampoo to keep breakage at bay. Pantene is the best remedy for hair loss as it adds another layer of protection that contains antioxidants to help prevent the buildup of damaging minerals
- Time to condition! You can prevent hair loss by using Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Conditioners. According to expert Mike Davis, using conditioner can decrease styling stress--a common cause of hair loss in women. The Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control range, with its damage-blocking technology, nourishes and fortifies hair from root to tip. This prevents hair dehydration, which in turn, protect your hair from breakage. With daily use, it's your best remedy for hair loss.
- Go gentle. Don't go pulling your hair, for one. Work on tangles carefully by using a wide toothed comb. Treat wet hair carefully
- Ask the expert. If you’re worried about hairfall, seeking the advice of a dermatologist for the proper remedy for hair loss works as well. He would make a personalized diagnosis before prescribing a specific treatment to prevent hair loss. Dr. Jolliffe advises patients to take vitamins for hair to improve hair health.
Be on fleek all day, every day. Say bye to hairfall by giving your hair some tender loving care and of course, the right treatment.